The first cumulative update KB4103721 for Windows 10 April 2018 Update has been released by Microsoft. If you have Windows updates turned on, it will automatically start installing from today.
This cumulative Update includes security updates for Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Windows, Adobe Flash Player and .NET Framework. The update also fixes some issues with Windows Kernel, Microsoft Graphics component and Windows storage and file system.
After installing this update, the build number of Windows 10 will be changed from 17134.5 to 17134.48.
If you have already installed Windows 10 Version 1803, you may go to Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update and check for latest updates. If the update is not available for you, then you may follow the instructions below to download and install KB4103721 manually.
Microsoft is already releasing the latest update of Windows 10 Version 1803 in steps. Not all users are offered the update via Windows Update at the same time. But those who have already installed Windows 10 April 2018 Update, they may be able to install this cumulative immediately.
Here is the list of major changes offered in this udpate:
- Fixes an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
Many users where complaining that their computers started hanging when they started running applications like Google Chrome. After installing this update, the issue will be resolved.
- Fixes an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Fixes additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Fixes an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
For a more detailed changelog, you may visit this page.
How to Download KB4103721?
You can download and install KB4103721 update manually using the links below:
Must Read Articles:
- Download KB4100403 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1803 May 2018
- Download KB4093112 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1709 April 2018
- Download KB4093107 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 April 2018
- Download KB4103731 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1703 May 2018
- Download KB4093119 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1607 April 2018